TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
These Terms and Conditions form a contract between the customer and Online PAWS (Trading name for PAWS Fulfilment, ABN 74 143 040 331) apply to the ordering processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods from onlinepaws.whitelion.asn.au.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with Online PAWS as these Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions, please contact send an email to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will be happy to assist you.
The information contained in this site is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis. Online PAWS does not represent or warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Online PAWS is not responsible or liable for any liabilities (direct, indirect or consequential losses and damages) arising in any way (including without limitation negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this site. However, Online PAWS will endeavor to correct any inaccuracies on the site once Online PAWS becomes aware of them.
Illustrations and photos contained in this site are sample representation of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when you submit an Order.
Each Order you submit will be a separate and binding agreement between you and Online PAWS with respect to the supply of Goods, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Changes to Terms and Conditions
If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to that order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order. We cannot vary the terms and conditions which apply to a given order after that order is accepted by us.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions.
5. Placing Orders for Goods
You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
6. Acceptance and Rejection of Orders
Online PAWS reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time.
When we accept an Order, it represents an agreement by Online PAWS to supply you the Goods in accordance with the Order and these Terms and Conditions.
If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavor to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
7. Availability of Goods
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, some Goods on the Website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this occurs, Online PAWS will contact you to arrange a full or partial refund.
We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend any Good displayed on the Website from sale either temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you. Online PAWS will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of availability with respect to a particular Good.
5.3. Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in relation to a description of Goods, an image, Price or otherwise), we will reject the part of the Order that is the subject of the error. If applicable, Online Paws will proceed to fulfil the remainder of your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Delivery of Products
Please allow ten (10) working days for delivery from the receipt/confirmation of your order.
9. Prices, Fees and Charges
The prices of Products and delivery and other charges displayed on this Site are current at the time of issue, however, Online PAWS reserves the right to change prices at any time before we accept an order from you.
All prices shown on this Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- The purchase price of each Product that is ordered;
- The delivery fee for delivering the Products to you; and
- Any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products as shown on the Site are inclusive of GST (unless otherwise indicated).
10. Your Obligations
You covenant and warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to us through the Site or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
- the person receiving the Products at the Delivery Address is authorised by you to do so;
- you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order to us;
- you are responsible for any costs associated with your access to or use of the Site, including Internet access fees;
- you are responsible and liable for any person that places an order on your behalf.
- you will check the labels on the Products before consumption or use; and
you will not:
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
11. Warranty and Liability
Online PAWS accepts liability for all legal guarantees and warranties expressed or implied to the transactions under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other legislation (such as the Fair Trading Acts (or equivalent legislation) in each State and Territory) the effect of which cannot be excluded. However, where we are permitted by law, we will only:
- in the case of goods, refund you for the cost of replacing the purchased goods.
Where we are permitted by law we do not warrant or represent the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose; and
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to the Site or the Product.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
12. 1 Online PAWS has a strict “no returns” policy but will consider a refund request in the following circumstances;
a) Ordered product is not received and evidence of dispatch from local post office is provided to Online PAWS.
b) Wrong product is received and evidence (email and photo) of order and received product is provided to Online PAWS.
Online PAWS reserves the right at all times to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. Any variations to these Terms and Conditions will take effect from posting on the Website. The Terms and Conditions which apply at the time of Order are those that govern your relationship with Online PAWS with respect to that Order.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
A failure or delay by Online PAWS to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Online PAWS does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.
The laws of Victoria, Australia govern this agreement.